Vietnam Manufacturers (hereinafter called the “Yes”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of the Yes. By using a Yes, you consent to the policies and practices described in this Policy. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you. The Yes career website collects information in several ways from different parts of our website.
Some personal information is gathered when you register. During registration, we ask for your name and email address. The system may also ask for your street address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, telephone number, billing information… Yes also collects or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your age, preferences, gender, interests and favorites. Sometimes we collect or may collect a combination of the two types of information. Once you register you are no longer anonymous to Yes – you have a username and are able to take full advantage of the many offerings of the Yes career website.
In addition to registration we may ask you for personal information at other times, including (but not limited to) when you place jobs or take advantage of the other features of the Yes recruiting website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
What cookies are and how they are used:
- To identify and label all “new” jobs since your last visit to the App.
- Optionally to permanently save your username and password on your samrt phone so you don’t have to re-enter it each time you visit our App.
- To enable you to “checklist” jobs that you want to mark for future retrieval and viewing.
Advertising networks that serve jobs onto the Yes career App may also use their own cookies.
Yes will also gather or may gather certain information about your use of our App, such as what areas you visit and what services you access. Moreover, there is information about your computer hardware and software that is or may be collected by Yes. This information can include without limitation your IP address, browser type, domain names, access items and referring App addresses.
How your information is used:
By submitting your information, You agree that Yes, its affiliates, subsidiaries and other related entities under Yes Media may use your information we gather whether personal, company, demographic, collective or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving the Yes, fostering a positive user experience or introducing and delivering the products and services that we or they offer.
We may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the Yes and our Services and Products. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you. In addition, at the time of registration, you have the option to elect to receive additional communications, information and promotions including without limitation free informational newsletters from Yes relating to topics that may be of special interest to you.
Who is collecting your information:
When you are asked for personal information on the Yes, you are sharing that information with the Yes alone, unless it is specifically stated otherwise. However, some activities will, by their very nature, result in your personal information being revealed to other users of the Yes. For example, when you enter personal information on the job posting form, this information will generally be included in your job, unless specifically stated otherwise.
With whom your information may be shared:
- We may supply your contact information to third parties such as employers, recruiters, candidates, job seekers, data aggregators, marketers or others for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you. We may use data we have about you to determine whether you might be interested in the products or services of a particular third-party.
- We may disclose such information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card or other types of payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
- We may disclose such information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of Yes Media. or its partner companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of Yes Media.’s business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets.
- We may use your name, your company’s name or logo, or any other information about or from your job postings or resume viewing account for any and all of Yes Media.’s or Yes’s marketing purposes. For example, company names or logos may be used in newspaper advertising, direct mail pieces, sales kits, posters and other materials related to Yes or other properties of Yes Media. Yes Media may also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to each of its Web sites (for example, the number of visitors to Yes’s ‘Search Jobs’ section) with its clients, partners and other third parties so that they may understand the kinds of visitors to the Yes App and how those visitors use the App. Personal and/or demographic information supplied by you in private label recruitment areas becomes part of the Yes database.
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and distribution of your information?
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you will not be able to use the Yes career App.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may edit your user profile at any time by clicking on the “My Profile” link or graphic provided by the system once you are logged in.
Your Yes recruiting App account can be deleted, but we will keep an archival copy of your account.
The kind of security precautions that are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information.
Yes cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online services, ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online.